Sunday, January 20, 2013

I AM worth it!


Today I really had to ask myself why choose recovery? I look back at 
where I have been and wonder is all the hard work, pain, 
sweat, and tears all worth it? Yes, yes it is worth it!

Satan has really been attacking me the last few weeks, and I'm beginning
to get really beat down from it all. I really struggle with asking others
for help, even when I know I need to. 

I see the red flags coming back out here and there, and it scares me.
I don't want to ruin, and let go of all the hard work I've put into
this process. I lost track of why I chose recovery.

And that is because I AM worth it! I am worth all the hard work I have
put into this. I AM worth the house, and dollars I have sacrificed
for treatment. And I AM worth recovery!

I am taking back my recovery from Satan, he will no longer be the driver
of this process because he only knows how to drive it into 
the ground, and I will NOT allow that to happen, again.

I will lean on Jesus in order to give me the strength to make it through,
And I will allow others to help me get through the hard days.
And most importantly I will do it for me!

This song has been one that I have been clinging to the last few days.
It helps me make it through the rough moments, and it reminds
me to lean on God, and not ED-and that's what I will do. <3


                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment