Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 12

Well today was a lot of fun actually. I woke up later than what I wanted but I still made it to lunch on time....good thing for that, we can't possibly miss lunch around this place! just kidding.....But today we had an oppertunity to go to an art class, and I wasn't sure that I actually wanted to go but Tiara forced me too. I am glad I went though because we each got to paint a puzzle piece and after it was done it all fit together to make a picture of the bridge right outside our window. It was actually a lot of fun, and my two pieces didn't turn out that bad. Then we moved Katie into our room because she has been having problems with her room mate Carly (the sex addict).

   Since we're on the topic of her tonight it hit an all time low. She ended up sneeking out and meeting up with a guy that she met off craigslist. So we had to deal with all of that. Before she left though she blew up at all of us and made hurtful comments about each and everyone one of us using something personal we've disclosed in group. So of course this made everyone highly upset and everyone started yelling. After she returned back tonight God really kept telling me to go talk to her. "Why does it have to be me" I keep asking him. His answer was because I was the closest person who could understand what she was going through with having an addiction. So finally I went in and talked to her for an hour and a half. I don't know if she even heard anything I was saying but God used me to at least plant the seed....we'll see if it grows.

   Then once I came back to my room I realized that I had forgotten my night snack today. The old Kendra would have been happy because that meant I didn't have to eat it but instead I went to one of the girls in my suite and asked for something to supplement in for it. So I didn't miss any calories today. I have had no symptoms for a week now!!!! There are definetly still urges but we have been locking our bathroom all day until 8pm so that we won't be tempted to purge. It's been really hard to keep everything down but the girls are really supporitive and I keep taking it one day at a time. Tomorrow should be a fun day....OHHHH I forgot to tell you I GOT OFF MEDICAL RESTRICTION TODAY!!!!!! So today I got to drive down the street with Tiara and her friends that came to visit today and I know that it doesn't sound like much, but you sure do take for granted the simple things in life. Tomorrow Tiara's family is coming and they invited me to hang out with them, so I am really looking forward to that. Well I need to get to sleep. Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment